How Departments Can Promote Teaching Excellence
A recent study based at Oxford University looked at departments judged noteworthy for their teaching at 11 research-intensive universities in Europe, Australia, and North America to determine what these departments do to bring about and sustain teaching excellence.
- Managing International Programs: An Academic and Administrative Perspective
- Parting Shot: Where the Girls Are
- How Departments Can Promote Teaching Excellence
- Different Perspectives on Distance Education: Faculty vs. Administrator
- Succession Planning: Developing Future Leaders from Within
- Performance Appraisal Interviews as a Tool to Improve Faculty Work