Managing International Programs: An Academic and Administrative Perspective
Awareness and integration of differing administrative and academic criteria are keys to the successful delivery of an international program. If faculty members and deans are not communicating about their varying demands, needs, and expectations, the results may be disastrous. Following are a few steps and considerations that should be observed or considered when developing academic programs to be offered in an international setting.
- Managing International Programs: An Academic and Administrative Perspective
- Parting Shot: Where the Girls Are
- How Departments Can Promote Teaching Excellence
- Different Perspectives on Distance Education: Faculty vs. Administrator
- Succession Planning: Developing Future Leaders from Within
- Performance Appraisal Interviews as a Tool to Improve Faculty Work