Parting Shot: Where the Girls Are
Last month, John McDaniel (my twin brother) addressed the "new event" in higher education: declining male enrolment and disappearing men's colleges. Where are the boys? he asked. He noted that there are now only three four-year all-male colleges in the United States. He and I graduated from one, Hampden-Sydney, whose bumper sticker reads: "Where Men are Men and Women are Guests." We also taught in an all-male public high school and in rival all-male prep schools in Baltimore.
- Managing International Programs: An Academic and Administrative Perspective
- Parting Shot: Where the Girls Are
- How Departments Can Promote Teaching Excellence
- Different Perspectives on Distance Education: Faculty vs. Administrator
- Succession Planning: Developing Future Leaders from Within
- Performance Appraisal Interviews as a Tool to Improve Faculty Work