Lessons Learned from Breaking New Academic Ground
Greg Dees, professor of social entrepreneurship and nonprofit management at Duke University's Fuqua Graduate School of Business, has been involved in the creation of social entrepreneurship centers in three business schools. Each center came into being under different circumstances, but Dees' experiences in each instance offers lessons beyond the individual institution and the discipline.
- University of Missouri's Faculty Accomplishment System
- The Accountability Conundrum
- Portfolio System Provides Integrated Assessment across the Institution
- Teaching Awards: A Look at Selection Criteria
- Lessons Learned from Breaking New Academic Ground
- Now is the Time to Prepare for Millennial Faculty