Now is the Time to Prepare for Millennial Faculty
The Millennial generation (people born in 1980 and later) will soon begin to make its mark as college and university faculty members. Immersed in technology all their lives, they will bring unprecedented levels of experience and comfort with the tools that earlier generations have had to adapt to. They will also bring new attitudes, behaviors, and expectations. The ways that institutions adapt to differences between Millennials and previous generations and capitalize on their strengths will have long-term implications for every institution.
- University of Missouri's Faculty Accomplishment System
- The Accountability Conundrum
- Portfolio System Provides Integrated Assessment across the Institution
- Teaching Awards: A Look at Selection Criteria
- Lessons Learned from Breaking New Academic Ground
- Now is the Time to Prepare for Millennial Faculty