Portfolio System Provides Integrated Assessment across the Institution
In 2000, the college of education at the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) introduced an electronic portfolio system for its students. The goal was to get students to understand their own learning by requiring them to create these portfolios that highlight their work. Building on that success, the university is in the process of implementing myMAPP, (Mapping Academic Performance through ePorfolios), an electronic portfolio system that integrates student, faculty, staff, department, college, and campus performance measures.
- University of Missouri's Faculty Accomplishment System
- The Accountability Conundrum
- Portfolio System Provides Integrated Assessment across the Institution
- Teaching Awards: A Look at Selection Criteria
- Lessons Learned from Breaking New Academic Ground
- Now is the Time to Prepare for Millennial Faculty