University of Missouri's Faculty Accomplishment System
The University of Missouri recently implemented its system-wide Faculty Accomplishment System, an electronic database that provides a convenient way for faculty members to document their achievements for themselves and for administrators.
- University of Missouri's Faculty Accomplishment System
- The Accountability Conundrum
- Portfolio System Provides Integrated Assessment across the Institution
- Teaching Awards: A Look at Selection Criteria
- Lessons Learned from Breaking New Academic Ground
- Now is the Time to Prepare for Millennial Faculty