Parting Shot: Rethinking Scholarly Publication for Tenure
Well, here we go again. The Daily Princetonian reports on its Web news page a story about the Modern Language Association's task force recommendation regarding "ways in which universities should rethink how they 'admit' professors and later decide on their tenure." Rosemary Feal, executive director of the MLA, said, "We wanted data that we could analyze in light of the changes in the scholarly community."
- Evaluating Faculty with Specific Concerns: What, Why, and How
- Parting Shot: Rethinking Scholarly Publication for Tenure
- How to Develop and Manage Effective Service Learning Opportunities
- Departmental Culture Change
- University of Phoenix Taps into Associate Degree Market
- Academic Intrapreneurs: Key Players in Finding New Funding Sources