University of Phoenix Taps into Associate Degree Market
The University of Phoenix is making inroads into the community college market by offering six online associate degree programs—accounting, business, criminal justice, general studies, health administration, and information technology—through its Axia College. Established in 2004, Axia College of the University of Phoenix is intended to meet the needs of a growing segment of the higher education market that lacks preparation for college.
- Evaluating Faculty with Specific Concerns: What, Why, and How
- Parting Shot: Rethinking Scholarly Publication for Tenure
- How to Develop and Manage Effective Service Learning Opportunities
- Departmental Culture Change
- University of Phoenix Taps into Associate Degree Market
- Academic Intrapreneurs: Key Players in Finding New Funding Sources