Student Learning Outcomes Initiative Gets Help from Faculty and Technology
In 1989 the administration at Central Arizona College made a decision to move toward a competency-based curriculum for all of its courses and certificate and degree programs—a wise decision given all the changes taking place within the community college's district and within higher education in general, says Linda Heiland, CAC's associate vice president for institutional effectiveness and chief academic officer.
- Parting Shot: The Power of Listening
- Maintaining a State of Readiness for Sudden Transition to Deanship
- Leading Transformative Change
- Student Learning Outcomes Initiative Gets Help from Faculty and Technology
- Understanding Faculty Investment in their Institutions