Dean Partnership: An Innovative Approach to Leadership
For six years, Cecilia McInnis-Bowers and E. Byron Chew served as dean-partners for the division of business and graduate programs at Birmingham-Southern College, taking shared leadership beyond a simple division of labor by working together on every decision, jointly advising students, and conducting each meeting and telephone call together.
- Leadership: It's Not Just for Administrators
- Parting Shot: The Student as College Customer: Do You Buy It?
- How Administrative Experience Informs Learner-Centered Teaching
- Authentic Leadership and the Authentically Difficult Employee
- Changes in the Academic Profession
- Dean Partnership: An Innovative Approach to Leadership