Institutionalizing Undergraduate Research
Before 2000, undergraduate research at Bridgewater State College occurred in an ad hoc manner across campus. After a faculty panel discussion at the end of that academic year, several administrators in attendance decided to make undergraduate research a formal part of the learning experience across the college.
- Parting Shot: Rushaholics and Infomaniacs: Discover Your Inner Snail
- Institutionalizing Undergraduate Research
- The Balancing Act: Managing the Chair's Role as Teacher, Scholar, and Administrator
- The Role of Higher Education in Promoting a Culture of Peace
- "It Seems Like Only Yesterday": The Challenges Faced by Recently Appointed Administrators