Enabling Quality Improvement Where Faculty Live: Change Through Access, Academic Audit, and Alignment
Affecting quality improvement at the departmental level is a substantial challenge for higher education administration. Planned quality improvement has often been reprioritized to make room for budget necessities, and at the same time ad hoc change is sometimes resented and unsettling. Cultural change, which quality improvement requires, must be orchestrated through effective planning, thorough communication, visionary leadership, and strategic embedding within the deepest layers of each unique culture.
- Academic Department Chair: Advertisement and Summary of Responsibilities
- Improving Documentation for Promotion and Tenure
- Enabling Quality Improvement Where Faculty Live: Change Through Access, Academic Audit, and Alignment
- The Right to Know: Graduation Rates Explored
- Encouraging Faculty Scholarship at the Comprehensive University: What's the Chair to Do?