The Right to Know: Graduation Rates Explored
With the costs of attending a university escalating exponentially, it is logical to assume that it is in the best interest of students (and their parents) to graduate as quickly as possible. The reality, however, is far removed from this enviable goal. We began to wonder if there was a correlation between the high percentage of part-time faculty and the very low graduation rate.
- Academic Department Chair: Advertisement and Summary of Responsibilities
- Improving Documentation for Promotion and Tenure
- Enabling Quality Improvement Where Faculty Live: Change Through Access, Academic Audit, and Alignment
- The Right to Know: Graduation Rates Explored
- Encouraging Faculty Scholarship at the Comprehensive University: What's the Chair to Do?