An Accountability Program Primer for Administrators
These are exciting times to be in the field of outcomes assessment in higher education. Thanks to the spotlight that Secretary of Education Margaret Spellings has placed on collecting and reporting standardized test scores in secondary education, there is a lot of interest in the work my colleagues and I have done to help faculty identify and develop ways to assess student learning and institutional effectiveness and then use assessment findings to improve students' educational experiences. I have devoted much of my career over the last 25 years to this issue.
- Parents and the Role of the Academic Dean
- An Accountability Program Primer for Administrators
- Data-Mining Course Management Systems for Research, Faculty Recognition, and Faculty Development
- Serving Students by Helping Faculty: Encouraging Instructional Technology Integration
- Creating Faculty-Centered Quality Assurance for Online Courses