Data-Mining Course Management Systems for Research, Faculty Recognition, and Faculty Development
The Rochester Institute of Technology's Online Learning group manages the campus-wide course management system (CMS) now used voluntarily by over 60 percent of the faculty in 54 percent of course offerings. The Online Learning group has been data-mining information from the CMS for over five years to better understand what features are being used, which colleges and departments are using it the most, and what level of activities on key features are in each course.
- Parents and the Role of the Academic Dean
- An Accountability Program Primer for Administrators
- Data-Mining Course Management Systems for Research, Faculty Recognition, and Faculty Development
- Serving Students by Helping Faculty: Encouraging Instructional Technology Integration
- Creating Faculty-Centered Quality Assurance for Online Courses