Law Program Implements Experiential Third Year
Calls for curricular change are quite common in higher education and can come from a variety of sources and for a variety of reasons such as accreditation changes, pedagogical innovations, changing student needs, and changes within a profession.
- How to Get an Implementation Plan on Track
- Understanding College Costs
- Dealing with Market Inequity in Faculty Salaries
- Law Program Implements Experiential Third Year
- Rethinking Our Approach to Traditional Academic Science Departments