Collaborative Leadership through Strengths Development Part II: Developing a Strengths-Oriented Academic Team
Trust is essential to developing an effective academic department. Although trust is hard to achieve based on historic mistrust and distancing between faculty and administrators, it is worthwhile for department chairs to attempt to achieve trust as a critical aspect of team functioning. Strengths-oriented academic teams provide a new approach to an old dilemma.
- Low-Cost, High-Impact Faculty Development: Writing Camp
- Diversifying the Faculty with Pre-Doctoral Fellowships
- Institutionalizing a Student Research Program
- The Introduction of Meeting Guidelines Using the Philosophy of Nonviolent Communication
- Collaborative Leadership through Strengths Development Part II: Developing a Strengths-Oriented Academic Team