Institutionalizing a Student Research Program
Scholarship and the creation of new knowledge, discoveries, and creative endeavors are integral components of all higher education institutions. At Appalachian State University (ASU), this concept has been broadened to include encouraging undergraduate students in research, as we traditionally have done with graduate students, by creating the Office of Student Research (OSR).
- Low-Cost, High-Impact Faculty Development: Writing Camp
- Diversifying the Faculty with Pre-Doctoral Fellowships
- Institutionalizing a Student Research Program
- The Introduction of Meeting Guidelines Using the Philosophy of Nonviolent Communication
- Collaborative Leadership through Strengths Development Part II: Developing a Strengths-Oriented Academic Team