Low-Cost, High-Impact Faculty Development: Writing Camp
Remember camp? You were dropped off on a Monday morning, left to experience the woods or horses or go swimming with a group of peers you had never met, until Mom and Dad retrieved you on Friday afternoon. Camp counselors organized your day, monitored your activities, and generally ensured that you and most of your new pals were having a good time. Camp was memorable—not always pleasant, but always a break from the ordinary. Faculty writing camp is a lot like camp was when we were kids, except that the purpose is wholly shaped by the need for scholars to write.
- Low-Cost, High-Impact Faculty Development: Writing Camp
- Diversifying the Faculty with Pre-Doctoral Fellowships
- Institutionalizing a Student Research Program
- The Introduction of Meeting Guidelines Using the Philosophy of Nonviolent Communication
- Collaborative Leadership through Strengths Development Part II: Developing a Strengths-Oriented Academic Team