The Introduction of Meeting Guidelines Using the Philosophy of Nonviolent Communication
At North Hennepin Community College in Brooklyn Park, Minn., we have begun experimenting with a set of guidelines for committee meetings. These committee guidelines were created as an Academic Quality Improvement Program (AQIP) Action Project to address trust and communication on our campus.
- Low-Cost, High-Impact Faculty Development: Writing Camp
- Diversifying the Faculty with Pre-Doctoral Fellowships
- Institutionalizing a Student Research Program
- The Introduction of Meeting Guidelines Using the Philosophy of Nonviolent Communication
- Collaborative Leadership through Strengths Development Part II: Developing a Strengths-Oriented Academic Team