Developing Leaders through Formal and Informal Learning
The Ohio State University (OSU) provides learning opportunities for potential, newly appointed, and experienced academic leaders through a variety of formal and informal programs, including workshops, peer collaboration, and consultation. The idea is to provide development that matches the needs of adult learners.
- Gnothi Seauton (Know Thyself)
- Improving Faculty Development
- Principles of Shared Governance Revisited
- Developing Leaders through Formal and Informal Learning
- Zen and the Art of Higher Education Administration