Zen and the Art of Higher Education Administration
One of the best books on how to be an academic leader actually has nothing to do with higher education administration. Daniel Levin's The Zen Book (Carlsbad, CA: Hay House, 2005) is a combination of introduction to Buddhist practice and guide to daily life. It is also a wonderful summary of principles that are useful to any academic leader.
- Gnothi Seauton (Know Thyself)
- Improving Faculty Development
- Principles of Shared Governance Revisited
- Developing Leaders through Formal and Informal Learning
- Zen and the Art of Higher Education Administration