A Centralized Approach to Supporting Experiential Learning
Wartburg College in Waverly, Iowa, has created a centralized office to foster experiential learning across disciplines. This administrative structure, which grew out of a Lilly Vocation Grant, offers several advantages over more traditional, decentralized support structures. Experiential learning encompasses a wide range of activities, including service learning, cocurricular learning, internships, and field experience.
- Collaborating on Rubric Development: A Work in Progress
- A Centralized Approach to Supporting Experiential Learning
- Creating a Parents' Council
- The Sirens of Business Thinking
- New Thoughts on Supporting New Faculty