Collaborating on Rubric Development: A Work in Progress
Have you ever wondered if what you teach and how you teach it results in career-ready students? Have you ever wondered if your expectations for student learning outcomes match what the real world requires? In the Public Relations Studies program at Columbia College Chicago, we wondered, too. So, we set out to answer our own questions about the most basic skills professionals expect of entry-level candidates.
- Collaborating on Rubric Development: A Work in Progress
- A Centralized Approach to Supporting Experiential Learning
- Creating a Parents' Council
- The Sirens of Business Thinking
- New Thoughts on Supporting New Faculty