The Faculty and Program-Wide Learning Outcome Assessment
If you'd like to clear the room at a faculty meeting quickly, you have a few options. You can shout "Fire!" or you can say "Let's talk about learning outcome assessment!" That will have them heading for the exits. Why? Because faculty usually hold a set of beliefs that make the whole topic of learning outcome assessment seem boring, useless, or both.
- Writing Round in a Flat World: What the Economic Realities of the 21st Century Mean for College Writing
- Surviving Your Regional Accreditation: A Tongue-in-Cheek Reflection
- Making Honor Codes Work (Even if You Don't Have One)
- The Faculty and Program-Wide Learning Outcome Assessment
- How to Select a Department Chair