A Scholarly Approach to Developing Academic Leadership
Academic leadership has its rewards, but the word "thankless" also gets used to describe these extremely important roles. At the University of British Columbia, we have implemented a program designed to help our department heads and associate deans find the rewards in their work, making the job more than something they simply survive.
- Improving Morale during Difficult Times
- Character Does Matter . . . and Working for an Unscrupulous Boss Is No Fun
- Finessing Exit Strategies from the Interim Deanship
- A Scholarly Approach to Developing Academic Leadership
- Inquiry into the College Classroom