Character Does Matter . . . and Working for an Unscrupulous Boss Is No Fun
Years ago, I accepted a dean's position. At the time, I was completing my 10th year of teaching. With three years as division chair under my belt, I was interested in trying my hand in an administrative role. I was impressed with my boss and felt an immediate connection between us, but things were not as they initally appeared.
- Improving Morale during Difficult Times
- Character Does Matter . . . and Working for an Unscrupulous Boss Is No Fun
- Finessing Exit Strategies from the Interim Deanship
- A Scholarly Approach to Developing Academic Leadership
- Inquiry into the College Classroom