Finessing Exit Strategies from the Interim Deanship
Each year, many scores of interim deans are named while the new dean hiring process runs its course. Interim deans must be prepared for extended service in case the search fails. This period can be a confusing time both for the administration and the prospective interim dean because it may occur suddenly due to termination, resignation, or death.
- Improving Morale during Difficult Times
- Character Does Matter . . . and Working for an Unscrupulous Boss Is No Fun
- Finessing Exit Strategies from the Interim Deanship
- A Scholarly Approach to Developing Academic Leadership
- Inquiry into the College Classroom