Rendering Promotion and Tenure Transparent: A Faculty Learning Community Approach
Following Boyer's (1990) scholarship model, many campuses have revised their promotion and tenure guidelines to reflect diverse forms of scholarship in the areas of teaching, research, and service. Yet many faculty and administrators remain unsure about the review practices associated with various forms of scholarship.
- Imagining America Seeks Recognition for Nontraditional Scholarship
- The Academic Leader as Conductor
- Harnessing Web 2.0 Technology for Department Chairs: Technologies That Enhance Collaborative and Effective Leadership
- Rendering Promotion and Tenure Transparent: A Faculty Learning Community Approach
- Assessing the Degree of Learner-Centeredness in a Department or Unit