Make It Happen: Developing and Implementing Experiential Learning Programs
A significant challenge for educators is preparing students to be able to apply their knowledge and learn to solve problems, to think, and to develop a capacity to be lifelong learners. Faculty and staff at Middle Tennessee State University (MTSU) have developed two experiential learning programs: Experiential Learning Scholars Program (EXL) and Leadership Studies. While these two programs are different in structure and scope, we approached their planning and implementation in similar ways.
- I Think I'll Call My Department
- What Faculty Can Do about Declining Enrollment
- The Role of Critical Reflection and Research Evidence in the Development of Best Practice
- Make It Happen: Developing and Implementing Experiential Learning Programs
- Killing Institutional Zombies