The Role of Critical Reflection and Research Evidence in the Development of Best Practice
Educational literature is replete with information on reflective thinking and reflective practice. The ultimate goal of critical reflection is improvement. Professional development and practice improvement begin with a frank analysis of current practice and a search for better, more effective alternatives.
- I Think I'll Call My Department
- What Faculty Can Do about Declining Enrollment
- The Role of Critical Reflection and Research Evidence in the Development of Best Practice
- Make It Happen: Developing and Implementing Experiential Learning Programs
- Killing Institutional Zombies