Assessment Insights: An Interview with Trudy Banta
In their new book, Designing Effective Assessment: Principles and Profiles of Good Practice, Trudy Banta, Elizabeth Jones, and Karen Black provide assessment profiles from a wide variety of institutions and units. Academic Leader spoke with Trudy Banta about the book and the challenges of leading, implementing, and sustaining learning outcomes assessment in higher education.
- Aphorisms for Academic Affairs
- Behavior-Based Interviewing Strategies for Hiring New Faculty
- Assessment Insights: An Interview with Trudy Banta
- The Economy and the Aging Professoriate
- Negotiating an Armistice in the Email Wars