Behavior-Based Interviewing Strategies for Hiring New Faculty
The stakes are high when hiring a new faculty member who can teach, publish, and serve your institution. Since most vitae make the candidates sound wonderful, is there a way to ensure that the strongest candidates get hired? Long used in the business world, behavior-based interviewing (BBI) aids in the selection of new faculty who can perform their tasks.
- Aphorisms for Academic Affairs
- Behavior-Based Interviewing Strategies for Hiring New Faculty
- Assessment Insights: An Interview with Trudy Banta
- The Economy and the Aging Professoriate
- Negotiating an Armistice in the Email Wars