Department Chair Development Pilot Program: Leadership within the Institutional Context
When Teresa Huether was a department chair at St. Louis Community College at Florissant Valley, she “made every mistake in the book,” she says. The problem was a lack of formal preparation for her role as chair. Later, as director of the Center for Teaching and Learning, she set out to create a leadership development program for chairs.
- Supporting Faculty in High-Impact Practices: Catalyzing Institutional Change
- Department Chair Development Pilot Program: Leadership within the Institutional Context
- Weight Management for Universities: Evaluating Academic Bloat
- Vision Statements as Empowerment Tools
- Rearranging the Academic Furniture