Supporting Faculty in High-Impact Practices: Catalyzing Institutional Change
How can institutions motivate and sustain significant change? We know that it takes time, and it doesn’t happen by fiat. Rutgers has learned this lesson well during the past six years; though change began with a major policy and organizational shift, our recent history suggests that institutional change may be most effectively catalyzed by supporting pockets of innovation in small communities of faculty members.
- Supporting Faculty in High-Impact Practices: Catalyzing Institutional Change
- Department Chair Development Pilot Program: Leadership within the Institutional Context
- Weight Management for Universities: Evaluating Academic Bloat
- Vision Statements as Empowerment Tools
- Rearranging the Academic Furniture