The Four-Year Information Technology Plan: Listen to the Class of 2015
The process started with a casual discussion among my colleagues and was fueled by the ECAR Study of Undergraduate Students and Information Technology, 2010. It continued with conversations with my son, who happens to be a member of the class of 2014, and students in a freshman seminar that I teach on the topic of leadership. Distilled from these conversations are what I believe to be the five technology expectations of the class of 2015.
- How to Evaluate Your Faculty Development Services
- Online Format Saves Academic Program
- The Community Role and Challenges of a College Leader
- Promoting Research While Advancing Instruction, Part 2
- The Four-Year Information Technology Plan: Listen to the Class of 2015