Building a Comprehensive Professional Development Program
Ongoing professional development for faculty, staff, and administrators at colleges, now more than ever, is critical to the currency and quality of higher education. Evolving technology, modern degrees and emerging careers, Millennial and Generation Z students, multigenerational faculty, and new and often challenging required skill sets are demanding more time and energy from college employees to stay productive and up to date. If we are to maximize resources and provide relevant teaching and support services, we must be able to embrace new and different strategies to meet contemporary student needs for success.
- Changing Times, Changing Models
- Linking Learning Outcomes across the Curriculum
- Promoting Research While Advancing Instruction, Part 3
- Building a Comprehensive Professional Development Program
- Strategies to Build and Maintain a Successful Academic Unit