Linking Learning Outcomes across the Curriculum
Curriculum mapping is a process that can help academic programs ensure that their students meet the desired learning outcomes of a program. In a recent Magna Online Seminar titled “Connect Learning across Courses with Curriculum Mapping,” Peter Wolf, director of teaching support services at the University of Guelph, talked about the curriculum mapping process at his institution and offered practical suggestions for implementing a similar process.
- Changing Times, Changing Models
- Linking Learning Outcomes across the Curriculum
- Promoting Research While Advancing Instruction, Part 3
- Building a Comprehensive Professional Development Program
- Strategies to Build and Maintain a Successful Academic Unit