A Comprehensive Approach to Student Success
Florida International University (FIU) is in the process of developing a comprehensive student retention effort with the central theme that if you get students into their majors early and provide them a clear path, they will be more likely to graduate in four years.
- Book Excerpt: Credibility: How Leaders Gain and Lose It: Promote Constructive Controversy
- And Other Duties as Assigned: What Even the Fine Print Doesn’t Tell You
- The Faculty-Driven Model for Innovation in Teaching Initiatives
- A Comprehensive Approach to Student Success
- Motivational Interviewing: A Communication Strategy for Addressing Faculty Performance Issues