Exploring the Impact of Institutional Policies on Teaching
Here are three questions of interest to those of us concerned with institutional support of teaching: 1) Is the strength of an institution’s “culture of teaching” or policy support for teaching and learning reflected in faculty members’ pedagogical practices? 2) Are “cultures of teaching” more prevalent at institutions with “learner centered” policies? 3) Do the relationships between institutional policies, faculty cultures, and teaching practices differ across institutional types?
- Managing Curricular Conflict
- Adjunct Professional Development Improves Teaching, Builds Community
- When Academic Deans Partner with Enrollment Managers
- Encouraging Faculty Participation in Academic Advising
- Exploring the Impact of Institutional Policies on Teaching
- A Strategic, Integrative, Goal-Driven Approach to Teaching Evaluation