Drinking from a Fire Hose—Information Management Resources for Academic Leaders
As an academic leader, you have likely found that the amount of information crossing your desk each day can quickly become overwhelming. Email, voice mail, documents, spreadsheets, news articles, and more create an ongoing barrage. It is critical that you organize, remember, and act on these items. Thankfully, there are several readily available tools to help manage this constant stream of data.
- Drinking from a Fire Hose—Information Management Resources for Academic Leaders
- Implications of New Distance Education Program Regulations
- Creating a Culture that Promotes Interdisciplinarity
- Tips for Involving Faculty in Recruitment and Retention Efforts
- Measuring Course and Program Viability