Implications of New Distance Education Program Regulations
In October 2010, the U.S. Department of Education introduced regulations requiring higher education institutions that offer online programs to be licensed in any state where they do business. In an interview with Academic Leader, Russell Kitchner, vice president for regulatory and governmental relations for the American Public University System, talked about the implications of these regulations.
- Drinking from a Fire Hose—Information Management Resources for Academic Leaders
- Implications of New Distance Education Program Regulations
- Creating a Culture that Promotes Interdisciplinarity
- Tips for Involving Faculty in Recruitment and Retention Efforts
- Measuring Course and Program Viability