Tips for Involving Faculty in Recruitment and Retention Efforts
Involving faculty in recruitment and retention efforts can be critical to an institution’s success. According to Jennifer Layton McCluskey, associate vice president and director of the Center for Academic Success and First-Year Experience at Maryville University, savvy students and families want to meet the faculty who will be guiding their classroom experience.
- Drinking from a Fire Hose—Information Management Resources for Academic Leaders
- Implications of New Distance Education Program Regulations
- Creating a Culture that Promotes Interdisciplinarity
- Tips for Involving Faculty in Recruitment and Retention Efforts
- Measuring Course and Program Viability