How to "Institutionalize" Your Distance Ed Program
New distance education programs that are implemented when grant funding is awarded often never truly become part of the institution, making it is easy to dismiss them when the funding dries up. "Implementation is not the same thing as institutionalization," explains Anthony Piña, coordinator of learning technologies at Northeastern Illinois University in Chicago.
- Available Grants for Distance Education Programs
- Tactful But Effective Assessment
- Supporting Faculty Innovators
- The Outstanding e-Learning Program of 2007 and How They Built It
- How to "Institutionalize" Your Distance Ed Program