The Outstanding e-Learning Program of 2007 and How They Built It
The outstanding e-learning program of 2007 was the online gerontology program at Coastline Community College in Fountain Valley, California, according to a panel of expert judges at the Instructional Technology Council. Distance Education Report talked to department chair Deborah Secord about how to build an exemplary distance education program.
- Available Grants for Distance Education Programs
- Tactful But Effective Assessment
- Supporting Faculty Innovators
- The Outstanding e-Learning Program of 2007 and How They Built It
- How to "Institutionalize" Your Distance Ed Program