A Chink in Our Armor: Can Technology Provide a True Online Proctored Exam?
You may or may not know this, but Congress is about to involve itself very specifically in the administration of distance education in America. Based on most indicators, distance education in America is doing fine. Registrations are growing proportionately much faster that those for conventional programs. New technologies are fertilizing exciting developments in pedagogy. But lagging behind the triumphal procession are nagging pockets of resistance.
- Newsbriefs: Publishers Take Action against Georgia State University Copyright Infringement
- Are You Giving Up Control of the Ship? Three Pressures You May Not be able to Resist
- Social Bookmarking for Beginners
- Online Proctored Testing: An Overview
- A Chink in Our Armor: Can Technology Provide a True Online Proctored Exam?