Are You Giving Up Control of the Ship? Three Pressures You May Not be able to Resist
Higher education faces a number of pressures today that online learning may be able to help address. The economy is increasingly driven by knowledge and technology continues to evolve. At the same time, people are becoming more mobile while demanding lifelong learning to meet their educational needs. All of these pressures are coming to bear on academe, and universities are deciding how to respond.
- Newsbriefs: Publishers Take Action against Georgia State University Copyright Infringement
- Are You Giving Up Control of the Ship? Three Pressures You May Not be able to Resist
- Social Bookmarking for Beginners
- Online Proctored Testing: An Overview
- A Chink in Our Armor: Can Technology Provide a True Online Proctored Exam?