Intercollegiate Sports and Distance Education: Understanding the Potential for Misuse
Those who follow intercollegiate athletics are familiar with a variety of scandals that have taken place surrounding athlete eligibility, but those who also work in distance education also need to be aware of the potential for online programs to become what Von V. Pittman, director of independent study and extension associate professor at the University of Missouri, calls "the unwilling accomplice."
- The Benefits of Team Teaching with an Embedded Librarian
- Using Clickstream Recording to Make Learning Visible
- Constructing an Online Orientation
- How to Select Your Next Distance Education Program
- Intercollegiate Sports and Distance Education: Understanding the Potential for Misuse