The Benefits of Team Teaching with an Embedded Librarian
For the past four years, Alisa Klinger and Tina Lau have teamed up to teach English 1a, an online transfer-level, first-year composition course at Cuesta College. Lau is a librarian who supports other instructors in their courses, but this partnership is more elaborate than the others, providing direct benefits to Klinger and their students.
- The Benefits of Team Teaching with an Embedded Librarian
- Using Clickstream Recording to Make Learning Visible
- Constructing an Online Orientation
- How to Select Your Next Distance Education Program
- Intercollegiate Sports and Distance Education: Understanding the Potential for Misuse